HUBS, NODES, NETWORKS
Hubs, nodes, networks, infrastructures, means and services for modal integration, intermodality and territorial logistics; The logistic system in support of production, industrial policies and environmental sustainability.
As well as being the most complex transport system, intermodality is also the greenest. An efficient and highly developed intermodal system means greater environmental and economic sustainability.
But there is still a long way to go. Intermodality is growing throughout Europe and Italy is no exception. However, in Italy “all road” transportation is still 10 points above the European average (85% as against 75%), partly due to the characteristics of Italy’s fragmented production system.
- Railways – Railway operators – Ports – Logistics hubs – Terminal operators – Airports – National ports – Infrastructure management
- Multimodal transport operators – Shipping companies – Leasing and hire companies – Motorways of the sea – Specialist road haulage – Air freight
- Intermodal loading units (containers, swap bodies, semi-trailers, ro-ro systems)
- Lifting equipment for terminals – Empty container handlers – Reach stackers – Wheeled and tracked portal cranes
- Rolling stock – Tow vehicles – Vehicle customizations – Industrial vehicles and customizations – Assistance – Spare parts – Refrigeration systems – Security systems
- Controlled temperature transport – Food supply chain
- Specific hardware and software (terminal, manoeuvre and access management) – Automated gate systems
- Fleet management – Traffic management
MEETS THE ENVIRONMENT
18-19-20 march 2020
Via N. Tommaseo 59 35121 Padova PD